We belong to the officially quality-tested bike and mountain bike accommodations in Tyrol!
Quality criteria for cycle & mountain bike accommodation
Our quality-approved accommodation for cyclists offers the ideal conditions for a relaxing and enjoyable holiday in Tirol.
All approved accommodation options must fulfil the following criteria:
- Sport breakfast (fruit, muesli, etc.) – does not apply to holiday apartments & campsites
- Storage room for bikes (lockable and insured against theft)
- Designated bikewash area (hose, brushes)
- Bike information area with the following:
- map showing cycle paths and mountain bike rides in the region
- three free info sheets with cycle or mountain bike rides (incl. map)
- list of bike workshops, shops, hire shops + opening hours/addresses
- list of bike schools/guides + opening hours/addresses
- timetable/operating hours of public transport/cable cars (with bike transport)
- specialist magazines (e.g. BIKE Magazin, Bike Sport News, Trekking Bike, etc.)
- weather information: up-to-date weather forecast for next 3-5 days
- Small repair kit containing a pump compatible with all common valve types, puncture repair kit (incl. tyre levers), lubricant and basic selection of tools (hex keys, open-end spanner, screwdrivers, Torx, etc.)
- Accommodation must be bookable online
- Cycle / mountain bike information must be provided on the accommodation website
- information about the region recommended rides, downloadable bike map, all-inclusive deals for cyclists & mountain bikers, etc.